Wednesday, February 12, 2014

one

I've been a little busy lately... but for good reason! I have been planning a special first birthday party and getting ready for my parents to come down for a visit. The cleaning and crafting and planning has left me with very little time to blog.

I did however, have to pop in to share this... because it makes me smile too much. I made a special birthday bapron for my daughter to wear at her party. It coordinates with her dress (heaven forbid she get cake and ice cream on that!!) and is super cute. I added the applique letters and sunshine with fusible webbing. Can't wait to see her wear it on Sunday! :)

first birthday bapron

1 comment:

  1. Love it! I hope her party was great, and I can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment... I'd love to hear from you!